Adult Mental Health Services
Adult Mental Health Services is for adults, aged 16 and over with mild to moderate mental health concerns. We offer a variety of programs to assist people with their mental health needs. All our programs target specific concerns in a timely fashion using evidence based practices.
Offered in both English and in French, services are provided from our main office in Cornwall and from satellite offices in Winchester and in Alexandria. Office hours are Monday to Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., and Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., with later appointments available upon request.
The Adult Mental Health Services team provides services to individuals from age 16 to 65 which include:
- An array of evidence based psychotherapy services for adults experiencing mild to moderate mental health challenges and /or a period of intense stress due to an identifiable situation.
- Consultation regarding mental health issues with families, other health care professionals agencies and organization
- Workshops and groups
- Collaboration with community agencies, families and intimate partners to improve treatment outcomes
HOW TO GET CONNECTED WITH COMMUNITY ADDICTION AND MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES AT CCH: AccessMHA is a service that provides a single point of entry to Eastern Ontario’s system of care for adult (16+ years old) mental health and addictions services. Cornwall Hospital's Community Addiction and Mental Health Services are available through AccessMHA.
For access to addiction and mental health services, please:
- Fill out a form at AccessMHA.ca
- A mental health and addictions professional will work with you to assess your needs and connect you to the right services within our health care network.
850 McConnell ave